china Visa

China Study Visa

Education & Career Consultant in Mumbai, Karan Gupta Consulting

The China student visa is granted for a period of 3 months and is a single entry visa. When you enter China you will have to visit the immigration office which will extend the visa to the duration of your studies. In order to obtain a study visa to China you will have to show proof of all your liquid assets and how you plan to pay for your education. These documents will include your income tax papers as well as your bank statements. You may also be required to provide health documents along with your student visa application. The visa process for China can take time and you should therefore apply early.

China Study Visa
China Study Visa
China Study Visa

General Information

A Student Visa (X-visa) is issued to foreign citizens who visit China for the purpose of education for a period of six or more months. A foreign citizen who will study in China for less than six months should apply for a business visa (F-visa).

The X-visa is issued by the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General and is usually a single entry visa, valid for 3 months. Holders of the student visa will apply for a residence permit at a local Public Security Bureau within 30 days of entry into China.

China Visa Application process

1. Pay the visa application fee and complete the form online 2. Carry the following documents to the visa application centre: - Current and all old passports and the original visa fee payment receipt - Official acceptance letter - Evidence of income and proof that funds are immediately available to cover your education in China - School and college transcripts and standardized test score sheets - Medical records 3. The Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General will make a decision using the documents you submit. If required you may be called for an interview.
chat close Book an Appointment
Karan Gupta Whatsapp