Careers begin here

International admission information and career center

Student Visa

General Info

A Student Visa (X-visa) is issued to foreign citizens who visit China for the purpose of education for a period of six or more months. A foreign citizen who will study in China for less than six months should apply for a business visa (F-visa).

The X-visa is issued by the Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General and is usually a single entry visa, valid for 3 months. Holders of the student visa will apply for a residence permit at a local public security bureau within 30 days of entry into China.

How to Apply

Pay the visa application fee and complete the form online

Carry the following documents to the visa application centre:

Current and all old passports and the original visa fee payment receipt
Official acceptance letter
Evidence of income and proof that funds are immediately available to cover your education in China
School and college transcripts and standardized test score sheets
Medical records

The Chinese Embassy or the Chinese Consulate General will make a decision using the documents you submit. If required you may be called for an interview.

Interview tips:

  1. BE HONEST and straightforward in all your answers
  2. Be sure of your answers but at the same time be polite
  3. Be confident about yourself
  4. Don't hesitate while answering
  5. Make eye contact while talking
  6. Don't give any papers unless specifically asked for

KGC Visa Services:

Over the years we at KGC have had tremendous success in helping students obtain visas. We scrutinize your financial documents to make sure that you have a viable plan to pay for your education. As soon as your ‘visa file’ is ready, we conduct mock interviews and ask you all the questions likely to be asked by visa officers.

To enroll for our visa services please click here

Other Overseas Education Option

  • USA Visa, Student Visa
  • Uk Visa, Student Visa
  • Canda Visa, Student Visa
  • Singapore Visa, Student Visa
  •  France Visa, Student Visa
  • Spain Visa, Student Visa
  • Dubai Visa, Student Visa
  • Hong Kong Visa, Student Visa
  • Australia Visa, Student Visa
  • New Zealand Visa, Student Visa
  • Ireland Visa, Student Visa